kanya Comfort Sanitary Pads - Ultra-Thin (7 piece Pack)
- Chemical Free Ultra-Thin Pads.
- Soft top sheet for extra SMOOTH and DRY feeling.
- Chlorine-free pulp for safe and chemical-free protection.
- Embossing prevents leaks and discomfort.
- All day absorbency and suitable for both day and night use.
- Fluid immediately transforms to Gel for the soft and dry feeling.
Clean Birth Kit
janma is a Clean Birth Kit by ayzh. The World Health
Organisation recommended the “Six Cleans” – six simple steps to prevent infection during childbirth. This disposable delivery kit enables healthcare providers to provide the six cleans, giving women and newborns a healthy, happy, infection-free start to life.
VALUE ADD OF JANMA:
• Allows for a safe, hygienic birth environment regardless of the facility conditions.
• 1 kit for 1 birth saves time and resources for birth preparation and sterilisation.
• Brings comfort to mothers, knowing freshly packed supplies are used only for her.
• Versatile sales and distribution channels ensure kit is present at “point of care” to improve access and service delivery.
BASIC KIT IN A JUTE PURSE includes the following
Surgical Blade (1)
Cord Clamp (1)
Sterile Gloves (1 pair)
Jute Pouch (1)
New Born Kit
shishu is an Essential Newborn Kit by ayzh. The WHO recommends “clean chain” and “warm chain” for essential newborn care (ENC). This kit enables and empowers healthcare workers and mothers to prevent hypothermia, infection, and asphyxia with tools and information for the first 7 days of life.
VALUE ADD OF SHISHU:
• Kit covers critical time span where infant mortality is the highest: 0-7 days of life
• Design ensures proper use of components across stages of ENC.
• Prepares for a seamless transition from care in the health facility to the home.
• Empowers mothers to adhere to essential newborn care at home during the critical first seven days.
FOR THE MOTHER AND HER FAMILY, INCLUDES:
Hand sanitizer - 1 ml (2)
Sterile gloves (1 pair)
Baby dress set - top,bottom,hat (1 each)
Baby blanket (1)
Identification tag for baby (1)
Sterile cover (1)
Complete New Born Care Kit
maitri aims at preventing newborn deaths associated with hypothermia, infection, and asphyxia by empowering healthcare workers and mothers with tools and information for essential newborn care through the birthing process and first 7 days of life. The contents of the kit adhere to the WHO recommendations to ensure the “clean chain” for infection reduction, the “warm chain” for thermal care and early feeding support; essential to early neonatal health care.
The Newborn tray has two individually sealed compartments: one with disposable tools for clean care of the umbilical site, the other with clothing to keep babies warm. Disposable tray promotes one-time use of contents.